1.28.2012

there's a hole in my bucket.

All the damn rain this week had me keeping a watchful eye on my aging roof.

Keeping an eye on my aging roof made me thinking about buckets.

Thinking about buckets prompted me to reassess my bucket list.

I'm not sure I actually have one.  Or, more truthfully I suppose, I'm pretty sure there is more ground I want to cover and more adventures I hope to have than any one bucket could possibly contain.

So, in fairness to the bucket, I've decided to dump out its contents save one teeny-tiny list item, the North Face Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc:


I turn 40 in the summer of 2014 and Chamonix and the Alps seem a fitting pilgrimmage to mark the occassion.  Maybe I should establish my Kickstarter account now and see if I get any takers.  Hmmm.

Is it a worthy cause?  Noble?

No, I suppose not, but a dream is a dream is a dream and well worth chasing.

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment