7.14.2011

gimme, gimme summer runnin'.

What's the rush, summer?

Time ticks on and I'm still trying to determine whether June actually happened or we all just agreed to skip right to mid-July.  There's been a lot of work on my plate and even more on my mind.  I've been run, run, running as an offset and been blessed with healthy legs and motivated feet.

Here's the evidence.

Monday, June 27 - Ran home from work in my new Happy Father's Day kicks.  Nice.

Thursday, June 30 - Ran to work in my one-run-less-new Happy Father's Day kicks.  Still nice.

Sunday, July 3 - Early morning run at Pumping Station and the Horseshoe Trail.

Sunday, July 3 - Afternoon run on Elizabethtown, Penryn, Locust Grove and Newport Roads.

Monday, July 4 - Ephrata Firecracker 5 - forgot to stop the GPS in the finish chute - official time was 34:57.

Tuesday, July 5 - Lunch break loop through Manheim.

Wednesday, July 6 - Morning run at Pumping Station and State Game Lands with Jefferson and Chris.

Saturday, July 9 - Horseshoe Trail out-and-back from Pumping Station to Middle Creek clear cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment